Pages

terça-feira, 12 de junho de 2012

Pregnant Tilda

I am back...

Here is a card I made a couple months ago that I forgot about.

I actually made it for a magazine submission but it wasn't selected. I thought I'd share it anyway.

Voltei,
Aqui esta um cartao que fiz ha algum tempo para selecao em uma revista. Nao foi escolhido, mas gostaria de dividi-lo com voces.
 

Card recipe

Magnolia paper and stamp

AC cardstock

Martha Stewart butterfly punch and border punch

Sizzix scalloped tags

Prima flowers

Glimmer mist

 

Some challenges around the corner

TOMIC's First Aniverssary with Anything Goes

http://officialmagnoliainspirationchallenge.blogspot.com.br/2012/06/tomic-53-1st-anniversary.html


Addicted to Stamps with One or more pins

http://addicted-to-stamps-challenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/challenge-32.html


Addicted to Cards with one coloured stamped image

http://addictedtocardschallenges.blogspot.com.br/2012/06/desafio-71-festival-magnolia.html


And bye for now...

 

8 comentários:

  1. Lindo cartão!
    Mt fofa essa Tilda gravidinha!
    Parabens!
    Bjosss

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Essa Tilda gravidinha é demais....ficou lindo o seu cartão....bjsssss

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Lindo cartão Marcelle!
    beijos carinhosos

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Lovely card, fab colours and love the flowers and pins, thanks for sharing with us at ATSC, hugs Liz xx

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Lindo cartão! Tilda fofinha!

    Um beijão

    ResponderExcluir
  6. hello Marcelle,
    thank you very much for your nice comment about my creation=)) I would love to teach in Singapore, just ask any shop that carry Magnolia stamps for inviting me, haha=))
    I love your beautiful creation, love all the details.
    hugs,
    Ying

    ResponderExcluir
  7. Que lindo cartão, Marcelle!
    Ganhei carimbadas dessa gravidinha e achei meio estranho, sei lá, kkk. Mas agora, vendo a sua pintada (lindamente pintada) já começo a mudar de ideia e estou achando ela super fofa!
    Beijos

    ResponderExcluir

I would love to hear from you...